GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:30:59 EDT

And who, pray tell is trying to kill Axi and for what?????? I think this
gratuitous paranoia is what scared Axi to the point of threatening the  young
boy's life. No pun intended. And the gall to visit the boy's parents??? If  Axi
ever threatens my life, I don't care if its by phone or fax, he best believe
he wouldn't reach his family that day.

Haruna.

   In a message dated 6/22/2008 4:17:32 P.M. Mountain  Daylight Time,