GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:29:48 -0800
Tombong,

I would first commend you and Jabou for laying it out in the plain for us
again.
Thanks sis!
Jabou wrote:

"Perhaps I am wrong, but I was of the impresion that it is the business of
the news media to find out what is going on and then cover it,......SNIP
(snap...zap it ..whatever../I'm trying to get use to these jargons :-))

Anyway, comparing GRTS to networks like CNN, CBS. ABC shows that Mr. Tombing
needs to do a little bit more homework. These networks are there FOR PROFIT.
Better use PBS perhaps. And, please read what Jabou wrote again, with an
open mind that is.

We will hold you up on this statement of yours :

"As far as GRTS Management is concerned, all Gambians are equal and would be
treated the same. Be rest assured that the coming elections would be covered
adequately and all candidates and political parties would be given equal
access to GRTS.........."

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519