GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:24:08 +0200
Ebrima,

The BIVAC "scheme" and the military Jeeps from France  show quite clearly that "our man in Paris" is doing what he has to do. I have said it all along that these people do not represent the Gambian people. Most of them are sent abroad to manage bank accounts of Jammeh's clique than for the interest of the Gambia and Gambians.
Please read Basil Jones' and Kebba Dampha's  exchanges of today, 10th May.

Prince