GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:53:47 GMT
Hello Uncle Jay,

I will just like to support your idea of requesting the anti goverment
bantaba group to arrange a meeting with H.E. Alhagie Dr Yahya A.J.J Jammeh
The President of The Republic of The Gambia in the States whiles he is
there, or else it will be a big shame and they should not wast our time and
space in the net with lots of complaints.  Those who are in UK, Sweden, etc,
etc, just get a spokes person in the USA and E-mail your comments or
questions for retransmission to H.E. Dr Jammeh.

If they fail to do this, I shall also talk to 'Pa Secure' to address all of
them via the net.

Now is the time, please do not miss it, 'opportunity comes but once'.
I shall also like to know the outcome of this meeting or else 'let sleeping
dogs lie'.

Regards,
Rodine.