GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Badou Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:11:36 +0100
Prior to the "Conspiracy of Paps Touray" I received a couple of
unsolicited private emails from mr. Oko Drammeh. One of these, "The
Conspiration (?) of Pap Touray", provides an interesting introduction to
mr. Drammeh's Trials & Tribulations - Paps Touray figuring only as a
minor character in mr. Drammeh's autobiography.

We are eagerly waiting for mr. Drammeh's further revelations re his
career, e.g. as manager of the Super Eagles (see his link to the story
of the "Authentic Ifang Bondi'from the encyclopedia of World Music), one
of mr. Drammeh's primary school jobs he's always been too modest to
mention.

Mr. Drammeh considers my writing on the internet has no weight and no
depth. But then, who could match the weight & depth of mr. Oko Drammeh?!
(who, rumour has it, used to be LeopAld Senghore's ghostwriter when
still in kindergarten).

Lost soul indeed...

Badou Jobe