GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:40:14 EDT
Mr. Tombong Saidy,
I read that in one of the papers last night. I am sure you stand a better
chance to know which one.
The 13 brave students as listed are:
Omar Joof, Ebrima Daffeh, Abdou Sonko, Alhagi Camara, Kaddy Njie, Musa
Joberteh, Baboucarr Jonga, Lamin Jadama, Alhagi Darboe, Lamin Touray, Alieu
Krubally, Kebba Jallow and Janko Dibba.
If you need any more information on the list and their various schools, I am
sure the Lawyers defending these brave innocent kids will be more than
willing to offer you and GRTS an interview.

Ousman Bojang.