GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njundu Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 00:16:05 PDT
With all the due respect I have for you Omar Jallow, I think you really got
this wrong.Following your instructions,the first sentence I typed
was...."I'D LIKE ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO DIE" and I got the same response as
when I typed "I would like all negroes to die" and so on.Please do not
falsely accuse others and do not waste our time.
                                                 Njundu.