GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 01:40:56 +0100
Ous Manjang,

I dont seem to get it when you wrote " You may not really understand what others are trying to put forth. I think it will be ideal to put yourself in other peoples shoes...."

Bro, I was not any in any way justifying profanity especially when it involves parents. I came up with a humble contribution and it is a pity that I seem to be misinterpreted. I surely have that fellow feeling and can easily see myself in the situation of those offended. So please! Just like you I also strongly believe that all those who are victims of this profanity deserves an apology. Where is the problem then ?

Good night Mr Manjang. I think the Ramadan is taking its toll on you.

Regards,
Omar.