GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Asbjørn Nordam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:08:42 +0200
Hi friends,
like Arona I said the same when I saw the postings, except that I didn´t
laugh. I felt immediately that it was certainly not Mr. Tombong Saidy. He
would never use such a language. I made a posting on my observation asking
if someone really thought we were all fools. But I never posted my letter
because I got visitors. I´m sorry that any one can find it funny to do such
a thing. It take our focus away from the  issues we are dealing with. And it
shows me that the person who did so is not worthy to be respected at all.
Shame on you. I have no respect for you, your standard, moral or anything
you stand for. Of all I have been witness to on my two years on Gambia-L
this is the worst, and there is no excuse for it.
My opinion
Asbjørn Nordam