GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 19:13:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2001 4:38:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< t was really sickening to see the mouthpiece of the
 indemnity law and the satan of illegal lawyering.  Joof
 ran away from his fellow citizens after his brief
 speech.  I strongly recommend the APRC government
 fire this buffoon because he made a total fool of the
 government of The Gambia.  Joof, you are a disgrace.

 I was smelling a rat after a two-hour delay by Joseph
 Joof and his entourage.  Mr. Halifa Sallah and
 Hon. Hamat Bah waited for almost two hours, only to be
 insulted by The Gambian Attorney General and Secretary
 of Justice.  Mr. Joof lacked protocol and disregard of
 duties as the chief law agent of The Gambia.

 It was sickening for this coward to insult himself and
 The Gambian people.  Joof should not be paid his per             diem.  As a
matter of principle, the APRC government should st dismiss this timid "mister
know it all" immidiately. Joof
 should pay for his trip to the Nation's Capital.  Joof came to the US on a
site seeing  mission. >>

Conteh,

Know that Joseph Joof was carrying on the legacy of the APRC government. For
that matter, the entire lot of them should reimburse the Gambian people for
every penny spent on them, but this is not likely to happen.

His performance described here by you is no different from those of Yaya
Jammeh and the rest of this shameful government. They know what they are all
about, and therefore, they always run like cowards or deliver some mockery
with a straight face.

Either way, the Gambian people are the loosers, and these clowns just
continue to carry on with their agenda of deceit, lies and cowardice. When
Joseph Joof became the SOS for justice, i said that he will be only as
effective as Yaya Jammeh let's him, and this will stand the test of time.
This is why my heart bleeds every time I see an appeal from Annika Renberg on
behalf of her husband, Dumo Saho. She thinks she is appealing to people with
a conscience, but they are just robots who only act on Yaya's agenda, and
only when he pushes the button.

It is a club of criminals and deceitful individuals and anyone who accepts to
join them knows what they are joining, and what they have to do to remain in
the club. Why we continue to expect anything different from these people is a
mystery to me. Did anyone really expect anything new and fresh from Joseph
Joof  or any of the APRC delegation other than their mission of disruption at
this gathering? They came to disrupt, and to make sure that no one else has a
chance to formulate anything concrete and meaningful.

Jabou Joh