GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:48:21 +0100
Dear Brother Hamjatta,
Thanks for the 10 comprehensive citations as to why the APRC regime should
be confined to history from the forthcoming Presidential elections onwards
for a better and free Gambia.
Jammeh:The murderous criminal and his Vogabonds In Power (VIPs) have done
enough damage to the decent fabric of our society and international
reputation. October is the opportunity to reverse this destructive trend in
our midst and redeem ourselves from tyranny.
The yoke of oppression must be shattered!

Thanks
BMK