GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:23:22 GMT
Saiks,

Thanks for forwarding this. Many of us are now immune to being shocked at
the contempt with which Yaya Jammeh treats Gambians. I'm dying to hear what
his supporters have to say about this one, considering that there has been
several accidents involving soldiers going to and from Kanilai. Is there
anybody willing to justify this one?

Saul.