GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:49:50 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Jabou, still, your tired ass is going to substantiate your lie.  You are
> embarassed, that's why.  Heck, you could not produce one iota of evidence
> and you trying to change the topic for some baseless shit.  May someone with
> time can help me for now, while I come after your behind.  Do I look like
> someone who differentiates between the five of you?  Bitch!
>
> Chi Jaama
>
> Joe Sambou

List managers,

I request that Joe Sambou be delisted for the profanities he has been
directing at me when I have not uttered a single profanity because I am not from the
gutter and I have enough intelligence to express my self in an intelligent
manner without resorting to profanity.
Joe, Please come after me, I am waiting for you. I will repeat what I said
and what others besides myself have said. THAT  I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION THAT YOU
MEET REGULARLY WITH TEJAN CEESAY AT THE GAMBIAN EMBASSY IN DC. I further
alleged that based on my observations on the Gambia lists, you try to control what
topics are discussed, and you seem especially charged to make sure that no
one discusses the issue of the Jola tribalism that Yaya Jammeh practices. You
work hard to misrepresent whatever is said on this topic and instead label it as
tribalism towards all Jolas. Is it your assignment to keep people at bay
while Jammeh is working his tribal agenda? Are you an agent of the regime who
pretends to be their most ardent opponent?
How about that for further clarification?
No embarassment and no back tracking here.
Answer the allegations or crawl back into your hole and keep using profanity.
I could care less. All that does is to show that you do not have the tools to
express yourself in an intelligent manner, and that this is all you know how
to do. Hardly a mark on me but I am sure you cannot even figure that out.
What do you think spewing out profanity at me will accomplish for you?
Oooh, Joe is cussing me out! demonstrating his gutter background and it is
the end of the World!

Jabou Joh