GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:06:04 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I will send
> Joof my bill later.
> KB

Brother KB,
I really like this one. And how many dollars do you charge an hour? As a QC i
normally do £500 an hour but in lieu of the vagrancy of the gov't Joof
represents, i will settle for a measly £100![laugh] In my dreams!
On a more important note, i think gauging by the evidence gathered so far, it
seems a plausible thing to speculate that Cheyassin did cannily see these
loopholes ahead and was preparing to cover his tracks with the constitutional
amendments he was working on before he was shown the door out. Anyways, we'll
soon know all about these consitutional amendments as one deep throat puts it
to me - perhaps in a month. Brother, then and there we must launch an
offensive that will expose every lie that will inevitably be in these
amendments.
Because the way things are developing on the List, Brother it is very prudent
to presage a time in which when the war gets hotter and the self-righteous
mullahs that can't stand the heat, will be on our case and we might even be
shown door. In the event we must work on alternatives to spread our
propaganda war against Jammeh. To this end, i've started working on my
web-page and it is up and running [for those interested, this is the link:
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/hamzakanteh/myhomepage/newsletter.html]. It
contains some of the latest stuff i've worked on and upcoming projects. Also
you can have a vague idea of how look i like - an ugly and scruffy two-year
old picture of me. Anyway, i look better in real life - actually i'm very
good looking [laugh]. And i guess people who have always been pre-occupied
with my age will have a clue - but don't make any judgements based on that
picture alone. In due course i have a plans for a web-site which will be more
ambitious - Inshallah.
Brother, i commend you for your contributions, insights and courage to press
ahead albeit all the hypocrisy on this List. Brother, it is the same
hypocrisy that has sustained Jammeh all these years. Do you honestly think it
is just a matter of sheer coincidence that Tombong chooses just this weird
moment to show up and dares to challenge us to a debate on the Gambia? It is
all part of a wider conspiracy that is nicely hatching up. At any rate i
believe Jassey-Conteh's conspiracy theory and evidence suggests they are not
farfetched. Be that as it may, we should never lose any sleep over turn-coats
and two-faced self righteous mullahs. Treachery is just part of any struggle;
some people just can't help with this sell-out thing. That it is on the List
Management is not in doubt.
Finally, i counsel all of us to be on the look out for frauds and never give
in to the self righteous mullahs prowling the corridors of this List.
Warm regards,
Hamjatta - Kanteh