GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:53:30 EST
Hi Abdoulaye,

I was really supporting your statement, and at the same time acknowledging my
own shortsightedness when i failed to  mention the fact that, as you rightly
pointed out, the L is not all imaturity and lack of important discourse. I
guess i did not express that one well enough.Sorry if you thought i was
actually criticsing you.

Jabou

In a message dated 2/1/00 5:58:44 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]