GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:50:50 EST
Ousman,

I find it extremely difficult to understand your notion that you do not
support any political party in The Gambia. Yet, you are a strong advocate of
political change in the country. So, how could such a change be obtained?

While I await your response, I must tell you that it's now time for action
and not just words. The readers of Gambia -L have seen enough of that in the
past several years. So, may I suggest that such fruitless rhetoric stops?

In order to effect any meaningful political change in The Gambia under the
current circumstances, Gambians must either rally behind one political party,
or adhere to the ideas put forward by MODG.

I do understand that you have a right to pledge your allegiance to any
political party, or not to. However, if you are serious about the change that
you've been urging for, you must join those forces supporting our political
parties, morally, spiritually and financially. At least, this is something
that you may owe it to yourself and, or your country. Please remember that
every humanbeing is a political being.

Seedy

"BAD GOVERNMENT IS BETTER THAN NO GOVERNMENT."