GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:06:42 -0500
DEAF,DUMB-NEW AND OLD CRONIES,JAMMEH'S LAST STRING

OPTV is back to tell Gambians and Mr Sheriff Bojang in particular that
there is a real mess going on in Banjul! To the extent that the
international world is coming to see what they can do to send the mad man
off our backs! In all that,we still have deaf and dumb cronies trying to
get their last bite. God Himself accepts repentance from sinners,provided
that they repent and be honest when they do so.That is why He God asks us
to ask for His forgiveness when we wrong Him.He is the base of all kindness
so He forgives people at anytime they ask for His kindness and good
guidance.God though very very sympathetic He has made the following things
very clear.
He will never forgive those who repent and still have hypocritical details
hiding in their hearts therefore may continue doing bad or evil things.
He also said that if one stays on doing evil or bad things until the last
dot of that person's life without repenting then He will punnish that
person by taking he or she to hell.
He also said that if someone offends others(hunmanbeings) and he or she
fails to address it with them directly He God cannot save that
person,because the punnishment is not for Him but it is to do justice to
those offended.
Well under Yahya Jammeh's governance issues we have people like those who
qualify as individuals who are supposed to be punnished based on the ethics
mentioned above.These cronies are what we call the deaf and the dumb.There
are some who are deaf,dumb and blind! They stay on and they cannot see,hear
or speak against Jammeh for one reason and that is SELFISHNESS.
What should Gambians do with people like that when the day of reckoning
comes? Certainly Yahya's "dunyaa" day of reckoning is just about to be.
Yahya's rule has already ended because God exposes the secrets of rulers
(even the so-called) ones before uprooting them.What secret is surrounding
Yahya now? Kuru Konjira's article was enough.Did Alieu Ngum also deny that
the new Millenium exists? No.Did he deny having flown the plane as the head
of the civil service? No. Ok Did he deny that customs never wrote to him on
the YDE? No.
Could he be accused of being Baba Jobe's buddy? Of course not!
So in all that we still have people around trying to say that Yahya is
doing a good job?!!!
How about the editorial that Jaiteh wrote for the daily observer 2 days
back?
Goverment's role versus our conscience.This is a government without
conscience.Any other sane president who faces the current turbulence that
Yahya is going through would resign forthwith.Why did Nixon resign? Why did
Severnadze resign? Why did Abdou Joof accept victory in 2000? Why did
Mandela avoid over staying in power even whereas he has a very good image
in the world?
Why did Ousainou Darboe avoid a civil war therefore accepted Jammeh's so-
called victory in 2001?
Why did Clinton accept coming before the camera and talk about
Lewinsky,when the legal experts showed him the light?
Didn't all these people have cronies like those near Yahya now,telling to
take another route or stay in power? Sure they had them!
Did they listen to the cronies or the real voices that they were hearing
from their innerselves? They chose to listen to their deep conscience.
Why did all these people take the route of reality?
Because!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have conscience and wanted to avoid
shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahya has no shame and will certainly be forced out of power and then be
buried but not resign!!!!!!!!!!
Yahya is on this game because we have pens,keyboards,newpapers and chronic
liars waiting to scavenge when he deeps his bloody hands into his pocket
thus feed them. He steals,kills and then turns towards those old and new
cronies to support him.We have to remember that both Sani Abacha and
Rawling's hitmen have already confessed in the open.
These old and new cronies also will appear before us in chains very soon....

THE NEW CRONY ON LINE,SHIRIFF BOJANG JR...THE DEAF AND DUMMY?
Shiriff Bojang Jr? Are you really Shiriff Bojand Jr...? you tried a
different style when you wanted to come here sending lies or  the usual
ways of trying to deviate topics that are hitting hard on Yahya.Silencing
people? You are not sane I think!
You the same person wrote after Lamin Njie's mail to Shiriff Bojang
observer, saying that you were being insulted privately? A few days after
that,you are here again saying  that Binneh's writings are boring?!!! Then
why were those people insulting you in private?!!! I started what Lamin
Njie was attacking your cousin for right? Shiriff Bojang you are the real
Bojang defending yourself and Yahya right? Look at my writings and compare
them with what Colley  wrote?  Binneh is continuing what Ebou Colley and
many others started.Infact your comparison here helps show us that you
people are still remembering Ebou Colley's revelations. They were good and
powerful and a living nightmare for Yahya and you the Jalibas. This is the
second time that you the cronies are comparing me  with Ebou Colley.Yes
Shiriff let me tell you one thing,if the US or UN saw me as someone who was
part of the Jammeh regime,they would no! t ha ve given me Protection or
asylum.Not at all? You are hooking yourself up.I just hope so Jammeh will
not ask your cousin to attack the US gvt in the open accsuing them of
harbouring me? I am laughing because I received an email from Banjul
telling me that he Jammeh is really taking sleeping tablets! Now you said
we are just boring? Is that boredom not causing you some sleeplessness?
Shiriff look around you if you in the Gambia and then tell me what you
really feel.Tension or peace? Shiriff I am about to drink coffee near the
daily observer.On that day you will tell me if I am pompous or not.Who is
more pompous than you the one who was in a classic style trying to show us
on line the route that leads to your geneology.What is all this junior and
senior about? You sick soul!!!
Shiriff after telling everyone that you are Bojang observer's cousin and
you had nothing to do with what you were recieving in private,here you are
standing to defend what you wnated to avoid,right? Now you are defending
that cousin in the open right? Because you wanted to have the chance,Ida
Njie said that she was done so automatically you came jumping!!!
I will never mention Ida again if she decides to rest her case because
apart from the online debates and national issues,I have no reason hating
or liking Ida in person.
Here you are exposing yourself unwillingly Shiriff.Please do not try
defending  blood relatives at the expence of our dead soldiers and the
school kids.If you wnat to save Bojang observer's post go ahead but we are
waiting for you and him out of the ring very soon.Here is why Yahya is
still being seen as president when we all know he is far more insane than
Yalla.Your cousin wrote on Yalla ie the audit report in Bissau.Wow! Shiriff
how about he audit report from IMF? My good God!!! These lackeys should be
hung near Yahya and I must allow our brothers in Norway to go ahead with
their plans when we reach Barra.These people are really really sick.

 Me Binneh going round Beating my chest from july 22nd to november  11
1994? What a short period!
Ok then if I did why was I accused of trying to over throw that regime just
3 months after Mad Yahya  took over power in which he killed so many
officers. Do you think Gambians will ever forget that sad day?Do you think
we will forget the day Yaya ordered to massacre our school children? Do you
think we will forget how Yaya and fellow bandits killed ousman koro ceesay?
Do you think we will forget the arrestations and torture? Do you think we
will forget  the attempt on lawyer sillahs life ? And now look at such an
economic mess he plundered Gambia in to,and so on and so on!!!! Never will
OPTV give up.We will continue to do all it takes to bring Yaya and his
coronies to justice. You are such a sick soul.
Shiriff please come out plain let us debate with much better
strategies.Binneh arrogant?
Read the same Gambia-l and tell me what people said about Yahya after his
reaction when Ousainou Darboe called him in 2001? Read what Katim Touray
and others wrote about Yahya's reaction? See his own website and tell me
what arrogance is?
You dug the archives of the L to come back here lying, there are more
criticisms that support what I am writing here and what Ebou Colley was
writing why did you not come back here with a balanced version?
Shiriff you are too weak and you are too shallow to defend Yahya.
Shiriff please if I am pompous tell me what adjective fits you,Yahya and
those you are defending here?
Certainly Shiriff you are right,when you said that you spoke to your
friends and they said that my writings are boring. "Show me your friend and
then I tell you,who you are" The English said that centuries ago and it
still fits our society of today.Shiriff should I even expect Shiriff Bojang
Jr's the cousin of the editor of the daily observer to have friends who
like what I write? That can never be at this time when the blood money is
helping some of you behind the scenes.
Lamin Njie was right on the whole?
Shiriff Bojang my revelations are not so-called they are real facts and you
have just seen the tip of the ice berg.If you are angry because people like
me are trying to bury your well of fortune that is in Kanilai then be my
guest,you snake!!!

Infact the next time I see you here lurking and adding insult to injury by
making our people cry more you will see the real revelations on you and
your cousins.I am all ears Shiriff Bojang(Jr???).
Infact that people like you should be added to Yahya's new list at the
UN.Just wait Shiriff and see there will be more and more bitter pills from
international institutions towards you and Yahya.Shiriff I am far different
from what you think I am.Conitnue looking around everyday when you wake up
and walking inSerekunda.If you are away then tell your dearest cousin to be
doing so.OPTV is not a joke and you have already started feeling that
despite your forced ways of denying the reality.Say hello to Bajang
observer!  and see you when I arrive in Banjul,on my way to Kanilai.I swear
by God this war will be bitter. You blood and fuss suckers.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.