GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:15:48 -0800
Yus,
        Come on.  Don’t waste your time trying to explain
something even a grade 7 student can figure it out.
Since the illiteracy rate is high in the Gambia, many
see this regime as God’s work and the few so –educated
ones are pursuing selfish interest.  I once heard from
someone with at least a college degree from African
University telling me that Yahya Jammeh has means, he
can even fly, and can you imagine that. So don’t be
surprise when people of Musa’s type come here to tell
us their BS.  Anyway, I will just advice you not to
waste your time.   You cannot change the minds of
these fools period.
Peace!
Alasana.