GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
oko drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:41:15 -0700
My cond闤ences to the entire. His father  Alhagi Sulay Sarr was married to Mom's.sister  Ya Rose Joof  of James Senegal and Imam Omar Sowe.We will miss his dearly. He was the founder of The IOGT sporting for youth developement and health in sports.at his office at  Picton street with international partners from Norway. This was the link that brought Alhagi Nyan to Norway He also worked at the Banjul city council. He was an aspiring politician and a very respectful brother and former member of Neh Affier Vous of Haddington.
 Always neatly dressed and calm.
May his soul rest in peace.
Oko Drammeh
In Banjul

sulayman nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote: My condolences to the Sarr family. May Allah grant him Jannah

Saul