GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:56:31 EDT
Dear Edi,

I am sure you do not want to go down in history and our memories as the one
who came to the rescue of this regime even as the dead bodies of our kids are
lying all over the place, and the whereabouts of some of the arrested are not
known. I appeal to you to think very clearly and discontinue this dialogue.
We are in shambles over the murder and potential murder of even more of our
citizens, and all you can concentrate on is to go on this endless tirade to
defend Tombong Saidy and officials of this regime? Are you at all concerned
about what is going on, and who is responsible? The President and all serving
under him are responsible because they are part of this regime. The only way
they cannot be held responsible is if they had walked away from being
associated in any way with this regime.Please stop this senseless defense for
your own sake.

Jabou Joh