GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 02:34:59 EST
Dear Haruna,

John stood out in last night's  debate with his strong, passionate calls for
change. But don't take my word for  it -- here's what people are saying:

George Stephanopoulous (ABC):  "Edwards showed passion and vitality and
energy tonight. He was on-message. He  had a strategy tonight. I think this was one
of his best  debates."

DailyKos: "Edwards probably had the best performance of  the night. He came
across as passionate, and was more energetic than the other  candidates. With
the debate closing on economic issues, he was able to play his  populist card
to great effect and dominate the closing minutes of the  debate."

_Click here to  contribute._ (http://johnedwards.com/r/58832/746320/)

AmericaBlog.com:  "Edwards is really unparalleled when it comes to connecting
policies with  people. I certainly find it very effective."

Rick Klein (ABC):  "Edwards may have turned in the strongest pure
performance."

Matthew  Yglesias (The Atlantic Monthly): "John Edwards gave a fantastic
answer about the need to combine short-term effects with a long-term commitment
to 'rid the world of nuclear weapons' as part of a broad push to revitalize
the  non-proliferation framework."

New Hampshire Presidential Watch:  "The press center is eating-up John
Edwards' attack on the status  quo."

David Schuster (MSNBC): "I thought the guy who stood out the  most was John
Edwards. Last night Edwards, who does not take money from  corporate interests
or PACs, hammered that issue again and  again."

_Click here to  contribute._ (http://johnedwards.com/r/58833/746320/)

Rick Klein (ABC): "John  Edwards comes back to his message again and again,
in an effective way. If a  debate could vault him back into the game, he may be
having that very  debate."

Chuck Todd (NBC): "Edwards, by the way, had a very good  night."

Your contribution today will help John build on this great debate
performance and carry his message of fighting for the middle class all across  this
country!

Thanks for your support.

--Jonathan  Prince
Deputy Campaign Manager, John Edwards for  President
January 6, 2008

P.S. Please take a moment to  look at one of the highlights from last night's
debate and see why members of  the media are raving about John's performance:
_www.johnedwards.com/watch/debate-reviews_
(http://johnedwards.com/r/58834/746320/)

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい