GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maila Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:50:48 -0500
I am a strong believer in preserving the [liniage/legacy] of those who have
contributed in our history - one way or another. I hope video archives of  Biri
in his professional years outside Gambia exist somewhere. I am interested in
getting hold of some copies if anyone can help.
Yus, thanks for sharing this with us.

Maila