GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:56:32 -0800
     In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord and the Cherisher of the Universe.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the holy prophet, Muhammad
(PBUH), his household, companions and the followers of the right guidance
till the Day of Judgement.

Folks, Brother Surajudeen Adewusi, the author of the tenets of islam
write-ups I have been forwarding to the list is currently very busy
writing his thesis. I'll resume the forwards sometime in the summer. In
the meantime, I hope Bro. Momodou Mbye Jabang, Bro. Samba Pullo Goddard
and Sister Jabou will continue to educate us with their insightful
postings on Islam.

Y'all have a good week.

Cheers,
         Madiba.