GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:13:32 EST
In a message dated 4/5/2002 6:56:02 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Hi,
> As i was monitoring the news on the Middle East with attempts to digest the
> apparent bias and hypocritical statement by Presiident Bush an important
> thought came to mind. The thought being the high rate of South africans
> with Aids and HIV.
> Call me a conspiracy theorist but I am convinced that the Aids virus must
> have been injected on blacks by the Apartheid regime at the time. I came to
> this conclusion with believe that Aids is man made disease and during the
> Botha era Ronald Conservative Regan was the US president, whose regime
> would not have oppose such a move.
> If i were Mbeki instead of arguing the link between HIV and AIDS, i
> investigate the apartheid establisment to see what they have in the high
> rate of AIDS.
> Coach

Pasamba Jow,

I guess I am not the only one who has had my suspicions about AIDS and South
Africa. If you cannot stop them, then eliminate then somehow?Every time I
ponder this issue, I cannot help but think just how conincidental that this
country should be so hard hit with this disease. There is a long article in
the G-L archives that was forwarded by one of the list members a couple of
years ago, and it si by a scientist who claims that the virus was indeed
man-made and he makes a good case with supporting scientific data. He said
that someone was sent with a vial of this virus was
to Zaire  and his mission was to release it into a river there. I shall do a
search of the archives to see if I can find it.

Jabou Joh