GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:52:53 -0600
Hello, Saiks.  That thought has often crossed my mind during this whole
election mess.  Just goes to show that, in my opinion, the USA is not so
much better than everyone else.  Now, we won't be able to go to some third
world country in South America or somewhere else and "fix" their elections
just because of some irregularities we think we are seeing.
     I say this because we are having our own problems here.
Ginny