GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:36:31 -0500
This message is directed to the July 4, organizers in Hotlanta - B. Silla,
Musa Jeng, Abdoulie N'jie, Mafy, Saidou N'Dow and all others not mentioned,
but nonetheless important. Pardon me for not mentioning any sisters in this
list, for no name came to mind.  I would not be offended should anyone
volunteer to make themselves known to me.  It would be a great privilege to
me.  It would also be helpful if the organizers could put out a list of
the "Who is Who" in their organization.  Have you folks thought about
sponsoring a "Bantaba" as part of the July 4, celebrations?  I think it
would be great for us to meet to really discuss the direction our country
is headed.  I appreciate any responses.

Chi jama

Joe Sambou