GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:34:38 -0600
Like I said in one of my postings, you are ambitious and if may add a
go-getta!

I missed all of you guys out there. Mama Yero! Bunja calls him (YORO). Say
hi to all the boys for me and I hope you are doing well.

I don't need to tell you this, but to all of you, BECAREFUL!

May Allah subhana-hu wattaala guide and protect all of us.

Keep in touch Mbya!

OMS