GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:49:44 -0500
Jungle and Yerro,
I must admit the two of you are really doing a good job. It is not easy in
this jungle here to put your point across well if you have a different
opinion. Not a lot of people are going to agree with you most of the time,
but one can always see the believe you have in what you are doing.
I hope you both had a very good day off and a nice Independence Day.