GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 06:09:16 +0800
Mr. Dampha?

I am slave to The Gambian people. The Gambia is our home. I will accept the change for the interest of The Gambia.  I will accept the change because I believe that The Gambia's interest rises above all.  I will accept the change because I believe that Jammeh has changed for the interest of The Gambia.  I will accept the change because The Gambia is our home.
I will accept the change because we are one Gambia and one tribe.

If I fail, I will accept the unacceptable.  I will
know that God has more in store for The Gambia.  The
Gambian people will realize that I tried.  If
Jammeh refuses to change, then The Gambian people
will be disappointed.  The Gambian people will then
know that they have been told the opposite of the
truth.

You are entitled to an uncompromising position.  I
hope with Allah's prayers, you can see the light.
Brother reach out and feel a brother.  The Gambia is
our home.  Please let us work together for the interest of The Gambia.  Why do we have to fight?

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency