GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:39:36 +0100
" In the early days, they transported gladiolas; later, frozen chickens and
then diamonds, mining equipment, Kalashnikov assault rifles, bullets,
helicopter gunships and even, Bout says, U.N. peacekeepers, French soldiers
and African heads of state. The names of the men Bout came to count as his
personal friends and customers included Massoud, Mobutu,
Savimbi, Taylor, Bemba."

Comrades in the UPCnet will remember this
MUSEVENI-KAGAME-SAVIMBI-BOUT-ALQAIDA-GADHAFI gang story that was posted here
some months ago.

Most likely I even must have forwarded the same to the Gambia List and
others.

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango