GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:32:59 EDT
Kebba,

Did you know that when someone else has a differing view, the ycan express
it, and that your response really does not have to be insults? You can
actually rebut my opinon with an opinion of your own, and if you have some
facts or revelations to prove that i am wrong, you can present those to
strengthen your position. This is called an intelligent discussion, and in
it, we can agree to dosagree because each of us is definitley entitled to our
opinions.
You need to stop recycling this limited vocabulary of insult words because it
does not do a whole lot for your image, as well as that of those you defend
so vehemently. I mentioned this in my very first email directed at you in
which I implored you to appear as yourself, and to stop this behaviour that I
personally would not want to be identified with if I was running for office.
I thought that this good advice would at least be heeded by others in your
camp so they can also implore you to try to use a more respectable and
intelligent approach to get your points across. However, this seems to have
fallen of deaf ears, and instead, you turned the whole affair into another
vehicle to fuel your daily tirades. If you want to silence public opinion, it
is a loosing battle, and you may end up affecting your health the way you go
about it. Take a break Kebba, and try arguing in an intelligent manner. All
you respond with are insults. That is hardly a productive response.
I am and was sincere in my advice to you.

Jabou Joh