GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:36:53 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/01 1:29:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

George:
I will review and expand on the Baba Jobe piece I submitted earlier and hand
it to you.  I would like to add the implications of the ban on govt and
gambians in general and the motivations for the challenge.  Of course, it
will be titled differently

Let me know if this is ok, or would you rather have a separate topic.