GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:31:47 -0400
fatoumata ,i guess you miss the moral of the story.i was just being ironic ,you
cannot compare an animal with a human being even though we all have blood
runing through us .God could have chosen any animal to refer to it in the
quran but he chooses the cow for many important admonitions .an example
God states that ''some people are just like cows and some even lower than a
cow because cows follow the natural way they are created ''
also he state ''from a cow you can get milk pure and sweet ,and you can use
for transport ''.
afcourse ,people as diverse as we are find different interpretations to one and
the same things that is why i hardly reply to any one coming  with a different
point of view.it is a waste of my little time. but yes ,the topic you narrated is
also another very important advice to us muslims.
just look arround you and see what some we pacive as muslims are doing and
then compair that to the many similar advices God gave us in the quran .the
people of moses after been save from the pharoar became complacent and
think they know better than moses and his brother.
read suratul fatiha carefully untill the last verse ,you will see another vital
advice.
man is always looking for self glory and name ,we are always after power and
influence ,and once we acheive that ,arrogance and disregard for God comes
to play .the jews today still have it in there talmut that'' all other non-jews
are gonyan or cows ''.we can be killed,abused and even enslaved by them and
this views is unfortunately resonating among many evangalis circle accross
the globe .the evangalis would usually tell you ,''no one should try to enforce
any international laws on the jews ,because they are the choosen people and
the reason why the u.s is great is because they are kind to the jews'' .
today as well ,we see similar partern in the mind set of our muslim brothers
and sisters. some muslims are even saying ,''why should we be bothering
about an arab prophet whilst we can have our won black prophet ''?to read
the quran and to appreciate it message there is a big difference .
many have memorise the quran but still the understanding and guidaince is not
there .those who Allah guide into his religion comes from
white,arab,asian,chinise,red,and black.the quran speaks for all the prophets
and all the believers .money comes and goes,life begins and ends,beauty is in
the eye of the beholder and it fades ,we are young and strong and then weak
and die.may allah guide us and make us understand his religion and its
message.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい