GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yunusa Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:39:45 +0000
Jabou & Mbye Jabang,

Thanks a million for sharing this with those who don't know and so badly need
it. You have followed the example of the prophet by FREELY helping people know
what they need without asking them something material in return. This is in
contrast to the attitude of some people who would have asked you to give them
something before they reveal this to you. Their reason is simple: You have to
toil for it, meaning you have to give them money. And the reasoning is if you
know how to do it, you will not give them the usual $1 for them to do it for
you. And where is the guarantee they give you the correct du'aa and mode of
performance after you toil for it. This materialistic world will send many to
hellfire for saying loudly that we believe in Allah, His malaikas,His Books and
His Messengers and then act differently. For then you are a hypocrite.

Assalamu Alaikum

Yunusa