GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhajie Cham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 07:04:58 EDT
I am kindly requesting you to quit this issue with Harona for now and focus
on more pressing ones. There is time for almost everything and when the
actual time comes, surely we will be able to identify/ know who is who. I am
convinced that when the dust clears and then everything settles, we will know
who was neutral and who was disguishing/pretending.
For now all I can tell you is, it does not worth the trouble to waste your
time and energy to get to know who Harona is and whether he is neutral as he
claims to be. But and a big BUT for that matter is, to say the least about
Harona is that the boy is a DISGUISE. I'm going a little further to buttress
this point. Harona as a TV announcer/ reporter or whatever they call it was
not only a Jammeh supporter but a big time praise singer who used his
position to sing praises to lord emperor Jamus.One of the things that keep
crossing my mind all the time was Harona's lack of professional ethic when he
delibrately edited and deleted the former first lady Tuti Faal from his clips
on the show "TALKING POINT" right after the lady's divorce with emperor
Jamus.This poor lady was the FIRST guest on this show and clips of this
maiden show was frequently featured in all the other shows that followed
until her untimely departure from statehouse. If Harona is neutral as he
profess to be and professional in his field which calls for independence and
integrity, i dont think it was right for him or whoever it was to edit and
delete that part of the clip which features the lady especially at that point
in time. Was that decision of yours or whoever it was to avoid upsetting the
lord emperor Jamus -the sole proprietor of Gambia TV.(GRTS)?
 Koto Saul please call it quit and let Harona continue disguising himself -
The Gambia is very small and as a result knowing each other is pretty easy-
The network betweenTombong,Harona and others en route state house will not
achieve the desired results for people are already aware of its existance.

LET TRUTH RISE AND FALSEHOOD BANISHED.

 UNCLE  SAM