GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:48:51 -0600
KB,
 I couldn't agree with you more. Hell, let him take a chance. Why not? We
all need a little thrill in our lives every now and then. So I say go right
ahead Comrade ML. Have PHUN !

KB, it's been on my mind for sometime but I've never said it publicly.
That the poor smug's middle name is 'Jassey'? Apparently I've been
spelling it "Jasseh" until it was brought to my attention by one list
member. 'Jassey' in wolof translate 'A very sharp sword/object'. Perhaps
we should have been more careful dealing with this man. He is practically
a joke. And if he thinks his encomium that "The interest of the Gambia is
above all" puts him above the fray, he must be more pathetic than I had
originally thought.

As far as I'm concerned he is nothing but a counterfeit. The man is faker
than the new 100 dollar bill. For him to think he can mesmerize
sophisticated G'lers with euphemistic language(words that shade the truth)
and make us settle for that baloney, has to be the dumbest darn thing he's
ever done. Dampha, how soon can we begin to quarantine these mental
midgets in our midst? I am really getting sick and tired of being caught
off guard. Can you believe the words coming out of this goofball's mouth?