GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:47:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/99 5:36:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hello G-Lers

 I have some problems here and I need your help.There are certain names of
 which I dont know if they are male or female names,please help me to solve
 these problem.

 Jallom
 Mot
 Yeyeh
 Mayekor (M)
 Botor
 Nyanya (F)
 Hoyan (F)
Saaki
 Durang
 Sora
 Ayyah
 Mbarka
 Funtufaye (F)
 Booti
 Kamuneh
 Siffaye
 jirang
 maoyatou ( l think this is supposed to be Maryattou, if so, it is Female)
 Kulubo (or Kutubo, Mandingka, Male)
 jidereh
 Biji
 Maari
 Chambi
 Chabba
 Saako
 Jallom
 Mam Beregey

 Please come with more names if you have.Until I need your help again...

 For Freedom

 Saiks
 Chana
 Giddo