GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:17:55 +0100
1)  "never deny your enemy the weapons with which to fight you, but at all times deny them the reason to fight"

2)  The UPC chief, Dr. Rwanyarare recommended Museveni to read a book by army general and intellectual Santsui, whose theme is never to deny your enemy the weapons with which to fight you, but at all times deny them the reason to fight.