GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sosseh Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:40:34 EST
I am glad you raise this topic, because it is good to repeal the Decree 87,
but if it is done to split the votes of anti Yaya, then Yaya wins again
without using guns.  This is why it is important that we put our heads
together and put our egos on the side for this particular moment and
consentrate on dethroning the present Government.

The various parties should stop being selfish and start looking for the best
interest of the Gambia.  All parties have their own principles but inorder
unified, you all have to bend for the betterment of the Country.

We do not want to fall in this Government's trap. he is  smart and he knows,
what he is going.  He really under study Jawara who divides and rule his
former PPP party.  Let's for once think about the future of the country and
not our selves if you really want to be public servants.

Let's ADVOCATE TOGETHERNESS TO MORE FORWARD

Thanks.