GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:03:42 -0600
YERO MAMA,
  Again, you're embarassing us. You embarass yourself - you embarass me -
and you're embarassing Bro Ous Bojang( you call him your n'dokeh). See, I
knew who you are all along, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt being
that you're NOT a miniature adult and if anything you're a Gambian
Ambassador for god's sake. But look who's been acting like an infant. All
I tried to do was to restrain you from clogging my inbox with your
trademark buffooneries. I got sick of them. No one is here to silence you.
And you don't have to run away like a chicken with it's head cut either.
Just simply debate the issues with respect and some common sense instead
of acting like an idiot every 15 minutes. I could care less if you're 90
years or the president of the universe for that matter. You have to earn
peoples' respect and you don't get that by being an idiot every 15 minutes.
Hell, drive around town in your pickup truck with an AK47 on the windshield
if that makes you happy. Take a vacation to Foni and cut some grass if that
makes you happy. Put on some high heels, wear victoria Secret's swimsuit
and sing Kumbaya if that makes you happy. But don't ever come to Gambia-l
with such infantile imbecility and expect to garner some respect in return.
I've told you lot Gambia-l is NO place for mediocrity. So save us the un-
savory melancholy and join the ranks of the UNCOUTH. Besides if people are
labelling you a mental midget and having an inferiority complex and you
make a fuss out of it, then perhaps there is a deep rooted truth in all of
this. As i've said previously, people with low esteem have EARNED it, and
you my koto deserve every bit of it. As of this moment,I am relegating your
kinds to the animal kingdom and take you out of my list of important people
forthwith. You embarassed me Mr Sey. Not because you support a despotic
regime - you are entitled to support the party of your choice- but because
your infantile bickering was the least you would expect from an ambassador,
but again wonders never ceases in your lot. I do NOT hate Yahya Jammeh so I
wonder why I would low ranking officials like you. I'm not in the business
of hating people - we simply differ in views and principles and if there is
anything I abhor , it's their evil deeds to say the least. I hope you see
the distinction I just made, and I hope we can agree to disagree. But
disagree we must do with RESPECT and CLASS (o-:)..hehehe!.Anyway, I'm done.
Thanks for your well deserved break and I hope you come back with CLASS-:).
How's the weather in France, or are you somewhere in Taiwan as we speak.

Au Revoir,
Mr Makaveli

PS:FYI, George Sarr's little car is a Range Rover 4.6 (paid off I may add),
if you wanted to be impressed him with your citroen (or is it a government
allocated Pajero). And yes YERO, he LOVES music. Like they say down here,
"don't hate the playa, hate the game". Inferiority complex really does
have it's toll . Yuk! too bad I can't help you with that. Tell Ous I said
hello. Good luck with whatever you up to next. I through with this crap
you try to put me into.