GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:39:55 -0800
Bro. Yusupha,

You are over-reacting!! You need to re-read Saul's posting. By the way,
just to refresh your memory, Saul's definition of a nigger (just like
Chris Rock's) is thus:

"But then, there is the Nigger in a class all by itself. This are the type
you find in every American city. They say Hi to you until they hear your
accent, then all hell breaks loose. This is the group responsible for
mugging Africans especially in the Big Apple. They hate and hold themselves
in such low esteem that they'll lash at anything that reminds them of
Africa. And that's just the Gutter Punks segment of the group. The
book-educated ones could be heard on radio all over the place. Their chief
is call Armstrong Williams. He operates out of DC."

Are you suggesting that Africans all over the diaspora fit into this
group???

One Love,
           Madiba.