GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Oko Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:26:05 +0200
Please check Daily Observer 26th of May '04 and read on......!!!

MEDIA ASSIN
Who is this journalist is called' Do' at Daily observer? Is he the son
of Samuel Do of Liberia.? Where are all these media assasins nonesense
writers are coming from to pollute on our daily papers and media with no
vernom of pride in for The Gambia and progressive journalism and armed
with knowledge about Africa An African journalist should have a
knowledge of Pan africanism to guide his/her intellectual power for the
upliftment of the Africans and the defence of her dignity.

PEN MURDERS
Gambians have been at the center of The emacipation of African and
freedom for independance and the anti-apartheid movement. "Some this
Johnny come lately from Albania should not be at the news media, telling
us about our culrural values and the way forward for Gambians. The Last
time was on the paper
 ( way back)' that African men also should not be circumsized' and next
on advise will be that all Gambian muslim should wear condoms to sleep
with their wives. Lets us go on, the next after that will be to  See the
world in the western eye ,See your culture and religion in a western way
and your values in an American way.Then we will lose our culture and a
people without culture is like a tree without roots.

THE NAZIS FARMERS
The Gambia have welcomed and spent millions on African people made
refuges by thoes white farmers "who hate blacks". The bankrupt failed
Nazi European white devil who is the blood sucker of the continent and
the arms dealers responsible for the wars in Africa.
You he wants  the SOS to invite them in the Gambia. I think that this
journalist was bribed to put out this teaser article to test our nerves.
If the white boer farmers of Zimbabwe comes to the Gambia they will find
fire there as well. No place to run and no peace for racist.

BITTER FRUITS
Every culture is created , first spontaniously and then in a more
conscious way by a society,a human society,which characteristics it bears.

Oko Drammeh