GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:30:09 GMT
Mr Jow,

First, you'v totally missed my point. But then you're perfectly entitled to
your opinion, so you can believe whatever you want. But just so we
understand each other, this is where I stand: being "black" or "white" is a
physical attribute - a matter of skin pigmentation. However, the terms
"Black", "Negro" and "Nigger" is a manifestation of a mentality or state of
mind so to speak. We can agree or disagree about these terms, but the truth
is, you'll be better off with a White person - even a prejudiced one, than
with a Nigger! And yes, there are millions of them here in the US who look
just like you and I!

I'm sorry you're unable to get beyond skin color, because to you "Nigger" is
synonymous with blackness. You may want to be a little more "deep" than
that. It might serve you well. Just a thought. . .

Saul.