GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarian Loum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarian Loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:52:06 -0800
Folks,

This is a reminder to please send your private mails to the individuals intended
for and not to the entire list.

thanks,

sarian

> Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:30:45 +0000
> From: Fatou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: OBITUARY ANNOUNCEMENT  L.S Bojang
> To: [log in to unmask]
phys-ha1pala.Corp.Sun.COM id FAA17016

> Hi Papa,
>
> How are you doing?  I know you have settled down very well .  I am a member of
Gambia L and I saw this message and decided to drop you a few lines.  I heard
that you have got a new wife from neneh Jallow and I heard she is beautiful with
long hair.  I know you will have great difficulty now choosing between the 2 and
Yaboye.  How is work in East Timor.  I hope you are coping well.  Our prayers
are with you.