GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:21:21 EST
Hi Guys, I also think Matarr should be reinstated. We all know it is very
difficult to forget certain things but also know to forgive will never reduce
a thing from us. Let's also remember, sometimes fire is started by sparking.
So we have to refrain ourselves from pushing each other to such a point. We
are all in this forum for a better affiliation and more so for a better
Gambia, please give Mr Njie a chance. Let us face it, is it fair to oust only
one person from the forum, while others who committed similar acts are left
alone. What might not be an insult to me might be to another.

It is very sad to learn from others that Matarr is still sending them foul
words, but I think that is a personal matter, and the forum has nothing to
deal with it. If the insults were transmitted through the forum then it is
our duty to step in, untill then resolve the matter privately. I hope I did
not spark anything!!!! If I do, my apology.

Your Home Boy,
Sulayman