GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:07:19 GMT
Mr. Jatta,

Thanks for your piece. I agree w/ you entirely. I'm truly disappointed that
Sheriff Dibba did not defy Yaya Jammeh's ban. And no one can defend his
subsequent silence. But, my opinion at the time (1996) was to give an
overview of Sheriff Dibba as I saw his role in Gambian politics at the time.
I've got to go to work, but thanks again for your comments.

Saul.