GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:02:05 -0000
"JOBE":

You are the worst DEBATE DODGER I have ever come across in my entire life
time. Instead of answering simple questions, you decided to HOVER the EDGES
of the INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE, period. Please, we want you to VACUUM deeper
into the fabric of the DEBATE. There is no doubt that you have long been
metamorphosed, and that is a vivid demonstration of your INTELLECTUAL
DISHONESTY and PROSTITUTION(excuse my language). Ebrima's questions are
simple and straight forward. Instead of answering the questions, you are
fetching ways and means of alluding them. People like you are doing a utter
disservice to the entire Gambian people. The MORON has scared you to death
so much so that even if he sneezes, you catch cold; that's pathetic and
absolutely abominable. If you look your self in the mirror, please, pause a
little while and reflect on your pre-metamorphosing days, that is to say,
try to recall all that you used to say about those intellectuals who have
betrayed the trust of their own people and sold their souls to the devil. A
close friend of yours who knew you then was lamenting on the fact you used
to bitterly contend that God had brought you in this World, just to severe
your fellow human beings, and NOT to create HEAVEN in this World. NOW,
"JOBE" the martyr, has not only done a U-TURN, but also a C-TURN. Eating
LAMB CHOPS have made to you to forget your fundamental philosophy and
principle.

I had alarmed Ebrima in my last piece that your will try by all means to
dodge the exchange, for even though whiles in your quiet moments you have
realized that you are on the loosing side, the huge consequence that could
hunt you down the road, may not worth sticking to your philosophy and
principle. This AVOIDANCE-AVOIDANCE CONFLICT is a precarious circumstance
that engulfed you and your comrades; and I honestly hold the view that you
will never be sincere with you response. In addition, what I could not
comprehend is that a man of your intellectual caliber, if you were able to
stick to your guns during the JAWARA DAYS, when life was TRANQUIL and
SERENE, why not stick to your guns NOW when your own life and the lives of
your family hang onto a sheer thread. But the COCOON NESS of your integrity
could not stand the test of time, period. In any case good to Ebrima.

Ansumana.