GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 07:10:39 -0700
>  >Subject:    OKC Bombing
>  >Date:       Tue, 8 May 2001 18:42:14 -0500 (CDT)
>  >
>  >I am an OKC fireman and I hope that Tuesday when Tim McVeighs book hits
the newsstands that NO ONE WILL BUY IT. This man is being given too much
publicity and shows NO REMORSE for the horrible crime that he committed.
>  >He has admitted he is guilty.
>  >He refers to the precious 19 children he murdered as "collateral
damage"and his only regret is that "their deaths proved to be a public
relations nightmare that undercut his cause." The pictures of these children
and the adults will always be in our minds. One hundred and sixty-eight
innocent people died that day. This man murdered them. Please do not  make
him some sort of hero. He wants part of the proceeds to go to the Oklahoma
City Memorial. The Oklahoma City Memorial declines the money.
>  >Send the money to the Memorial, but PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS
>  >BOOK....!!!!!!
>  >Thank you....and remember the precious children who were so innocent.
Please pass this on to everyone you know so that this monster does not get
any more
>  >publicity.
>  >Paul Hinchey, Captain
>  >Guymon Fire Dept.
>  >

Abdoulie A. Jallow
www.dalasigram.com
Making sending funds home more fun than hassle.
402-639-1105