GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:26:03 +0100
Hamjatta,
               I thank you for your cooperation so far. I have made it clear that it is not the objective of PDOIS to compromise the integrity of the MRD in the Gambia. We are engage in a fact finding mission. You would agree that decisions are connected with, dependent on and determine by the raw materials from which they are made. We are trying to put the factual ingredients together. On a personal note allow me to inform you that some body even called Sidia Jatta to indicate that a letter was addressed to the secretary general of PDOIS indicating that air ticket and accommodation would be provided by your movement. The fabrications are many and we wish to humbly show that we did not receive such letters. I am sure if that person reads the letter which you claim has been sent to PDOIS certain claims would have been clarified. Notwithstanding, I am still oblige to convey to the Central Committee how the invitation was transmitted to PDOIS. Was it through e-mail or the post?. The letter you transmitted also talked about colleagues. Could we say that there was no special letter written to PDOIS or opposition parties but that we were all part of the colleagues who received a notice to attend a meeting convened by Mr. John McDonnell.?

Greetings
Halifa Sallah