GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:15:00 -0700
AllahuAkbar!AllahuAkbar!AllahuAkbar!AllahuAkbar!

Even after all the first shootings you still have some more killings in the provinces
Unbelievable
This is not the gambia we know
I was so shocked at first I taught it was a late April Fool prank
Again once more My condolences to all the families that lost their children and those wounded.
WHY  should people be barred from claiming their children's bodies for burial .This is just adding to the problem.
Let the people bury the dead for God's sake please

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr